Magnesium, an essential mineral, is vital for maintaining normal muscle and nerve function, supporting a healthy immune system and regulating blood pressure. Magnesium also helps to control the release of neurotransmitters in the brain that are responsible for mood regulation and the modulation of pain.
The modern diet which is rich in processed foods is also deficient of magnesium. Modern farming practices have led to nutrient depleted soil which also decreases magnesium supply in our food.
Intravenous magnesium sulfate is a clinically proven treatment for various conditions, such as cardiac arrhythmias and hypertension. Research has found that magnesium treatment can also help with depression and other mood disorders such as anxiety due to its calming effect.
Oral magnesium can cause gastrointestinal upset and commonly diarrhea. IV magnesium bypasses the gut preventing these complications. Individuals who have received intravenous magnesium sulfate report feeling the benefits and relief in minutes!
The Benefits of IV Magnesium
The benefits of IV Magnesium are truly remarkable. The Benefits of a Magnesium IV are:
- Strengthens bones
- Promotes cardiovascular health
- Increases energy
- Improves mental function
- Reduces stress
- Improves sleep
- Provides migraine & headache relief
- Reduces risk of diabetes
- Prevents asthma
- Reduces anxiety
Who Can Benefit from IV Magnesium?
In today's fast-paced world, you might need a Magnesium IV for some of the following reasons:
- People with asthma - magnesium helps to relax and open your airways by blocking the chemicals that cause muscle spasms. This must always be used in conjunction with your inhalers and other treatments.
- People with migraines - magnesium can block signals in the brain that lead to migraines.
- Pregnant mothers with preeclampsia - magnesium can reduce the risk of seizures.
- People with mood disorders – magnesium can help manage anxiety and depression by regulating neurotransmitters.
- People with celiac disease or ulcerative colitis – magnesium helps with malabsorption.
Are you Receiving Ketamine Infusions in South Jersey?
At Alternativ Total Wellness, all Ketamine infusions come with one gram of IV magnesium sulfate. Magnesium enhances the antidepressant effects and pain modulating properties of Ketamine. We believe the synergy of magnesium and Ketamine will provide long lasting relief.
What are our other products containing magnesium?
- Myers Cocktail: Immunity boosting, preventative for cold and flu, reduction of fatigue, hangover remedy and sports performance enhancement
- Quench: Hydrate+ combat fatigue
- Reboot: Ease hangover headache, nausea and dehydration
- Recovery and Performance: Decrease your recovery time and enhance your performance
- Alleviate: Minimize bloating, irritability, abdominal discomfort and lower back pain
Want to add extra magnesium to any treatment or infusion?
$35 per 1000 mg
Are You Receiving Ketamine Therapy for Mental Health Disorders?
At Alternativ Total Wellness, an inclusion of Magnesium in your IV is included in your 6-session induction phase of Ketamine treatment. You can also add it to any of your maintenance treatments as part of your comprehensive treatment plan.